Strawberry Bay. Strawberry Bay Campground is based in the coast of gorgeous Strawberry Reservoir at a level of 7,200 legs.
site visitors flock to Strawberry for the great fishing, sailing and path possibilities.
This big campground contains a variety of campsites to support various types of site visitors, including team, household and solitary campsites. A few internet sites, B cycle, have actually complete RV hookups.
Flush toilets and normal water are given. Many web sites are built with either wind shelters and/or covered picnic shelters, tables, grills and campfire bands. Firewood can be obtained for sale through the host.Р’ there aren’t any bath facilities only at that campground.
Have to know
You will be asked to pay the difference in cash or check when you arrive if you booked this site at a discounted rate and did not use either a Senior or an Access pass to obtain that discount. Just Senior or Access Passes would be discounted only at that location.
Senior and Access Interagency passes try not to protect costs for hookups, dual or team websites.
First-come, first-served web sites can be found.Р’
*Reservations is not created for use at the pavillion day. Day use is just feasible on a primary come, first provide foundation when there will be no overnight reservations*
No ATVs or OHVs in campground.
This campground calls for a 2 day minimum remain on weekends and a 3 time minimal remain on vacation weekends.
Please recognize that camping is an experience that is outdoor consequently, we usually do not offer refunds or credits for climate or normal conditions.
Click on this link for more information concerning the Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest.
To find out more, please phone Heber Ranger District at 435-654-0470, Strawberry Visitor Center at 435-548-2321, or Utah Recreation business at 385-273-1100
To reserve a campsite call Recreation.gov reservation line 1-877-444-6777Р’
Please be aware: Utah Recreation business just isn’t accountable for injury or accident to virtually any individual or home caused by the usage of this center and it is maybe not in charge of the increased loss of cash or valuables of all kinds. The consumer of the license assumes complete and responsibility that is complete the conduct and actions of most people in their or her celebration.
Many thanks in making a reservation at Strawberry Bay Campground! We might want to hear away from you. Exactly how had been your stay (experience)? Our online remark cards assist us to effortlessly communicate your valuable feedback to your management group while paper that is also saving. Please stick to the website link below to fill out of the questionnaire. You may also scan the QR rule located in the charge board whenever you reach your location. May very well not understand that there is no need a QR scanner; take a picture simply together with your phone and proceed with the directions. Your phone need to have a built in QR scanner. Or even, you can install one from your own application shop.
The campground is scheduled among rolling sagebrush covered hills close to Strawberry Reservoir. Many campsites provide sweeping views of this reservoir and hills that are surrounding. Little pine woods dot the campground but offer really little color.
The Strawberry OHV Trail System provides 75 miles of tracks. Hikers and hill bikers take pleasure in the trail that is extensive aswell.
Strawberry Visitor Center has interpretive shows, a working seafood trap and egg collection section and a nature path.
Strawberry Reservoir provides exemplary sailing, sailing and canoeing. Anglers fish for rainbow trout, cutthroat trout and Kokanee salmon. The campground provides beach access that is great.
Strawberry Marina is at 1/4 mile while offering a boat ramp, energy and pontoon ship rentals, slide rentals, fuel and a little store that is general fishing materials.
Other activities that are popular the Strawberry area consist of hiking, cycling and riding.
Changes & Cancellations
Change and Cancellation Policies and Costs
- Overnight and Day utilize places: to make certain fairness, booking arrival or departure times might not be changed beyond the booking screen until 18 times after scheduling the booking.
- Camping / Day utilize: A $10.00 solution cost will use if you change or cancel your booking (including campsites, cabins, lookouts, team facilities, etc.). The $10.00 solution cost will be deducted through the reimbursement quantity.
- It is possible to cancel or alter reservations through Recreation.gov or by calling 1-877-444-6777.
- Instantly and Day utilize places: Late cancellations are the ones terminated between 12:01 a.m. (Eastern) in the before arrival and check out time on the day after arrival day.
- Specific Campsites: If an individual cancels a reservation your day before or regarding the time of arrival they’ll be charged a $10.00 solution charge and also will forfeit the very first night of usage cost (not to ever meet or exceed the total taken care of the first booking). Cancellations for a night that is single booking will forfeit the complete use charge but no termination cost will use.
- Cabins / Lookouts: clients will soon be charged a $10.00 termination cost and forfeit the night that is first use charge if a cabin or lookout booking is terminated within 2 weeks of this planned arrival date. Cancellations for a single night of use will never be examined a site fee.
- Group center: If a client cancels a group immediately facility booking within week or two of this scheduled arrival date they’ll be charged the $10.00 solution charge and forfeit the very first night of usage cost. Cancellations for a night that is single usage will http://hookupdate.net/escort/nashville never be examined a service cost.
- Group Day Use region: If a client cancels an organization day use center reservation within fourteen days regarding the planned arrival date, they’ll forfeit the day that is total cost without any solution fee cost.
- Camping / Day utilize: A camping customer that is no-show person who will not get to a campground and will not cancel the booking by check-out time regarding the time following the planned arrival date. Reserved campsites and team overnight facilities will be held until check-out time at the time following your scheduled arrival. Group day-use facilities is going to be held until check-in time on the planned arrival date.
- The day after arrival or does not cancel the reservation by the times listed under “Late Cancellations” above, the customer may be assessed a $20.00 service fee and forfeit use fees if a customer does not arrive at the campground or group facility by check-out time.
- Clients must request refunds no later than fourteen days after the planned departure date. Recreation.gov will not give reimbursement demands after 2 weeks of departure.
- Reservation Fee: for many facilities, trips or allows an reservation that is additional is charged. For many overnight and day-use facilities, yet another non-refundable booking charge may use. The non-refundable booking charge for trips and seats is $1.00. The non-refundable booking charge for licenses varies by location.
- Refunds for Bankcard Purchases: Refunds for charge card repayments is likely to be given as a credit towards the initial charge card.
- Refunds for cash or check purchases: Refunds for Recreation.gov Payments made by money or check purchase, and money payments at chosen campgrounds is going to be granted a check reimbursement. A refund shall be prepared within thirty days of receipt and approval. Please Note: Refund requests made during or after departure is only able to be prepared when approved by the center administration staff in relation to regional policy.
- Refunds for Emergency Closures: in the eventuality of an urgent situation closure, the Recreation.gov group will make an effort to alert users and provide alternative dates (as appropriate). Should this be extremely hard, reservations would be terminated and all sorts of costs compensated will likely be refunded. Reservation charges 100% free seats are non-refundable in the eventuality of a crisis closing.
Recreation.gov Billing Information
- Reservation deal shall show up on consumer’s charge card statements as “Recreation.gov 877-444-6777.”
Modifications to Policies and Procedures
- Recreation.gov reserves the proper, when necessary, to change booking policies. These policies had been final updated 2018 july.
564 W 700 S Ste.305, Box number 5 Nice Grove UT 84062